🔥DAILY PERIODIZATION WORKOUT
🔥 SHOULDER PAIN FIX WHEN DO BENCH PRESS
🔥Exercises that most often cause shoulder injuries
- Bench press lying;
- “French press”, if you train on a simulator, the exercise involves bend the arms under a load of weight;
- Breeding dumbbells to the side in the slope or supine;
- “Flys dumbbell for the chest.” When performing this exercise, it is not necessary to lift the weight more than the athlete can afford;
It is impossible to allow “swing” of the bar “by inertia”, otherwise there is a high probability of stretching or breaking the ligaments.
- Use less or eliminate dangerous exercises.
- Train your rotator muscles
- Never perform rotator muscle exercises before exercising your chest muscles.
- Do a thorough warm-up.
GROWING BACK WINGS
✅ Your back consists of 3 main muscle groups:
- the trapezoid and the deltoids work together to produce shoulder movements;
- the latissimus dorsi muscles stretch along and across the front of the back and provide the lion’s share of all muscle power.
Erectors support the lower back. These muscles work together, but they can be trained separately to increase strength and build muscle.
Many professional bodybuilders use these exercises to build and strengthen their back muscles. You can do these exercises at home with simple weight equipment.