- Advertisement -
Seated Dumbbell Bicep Curls
How to Do:
- Sit on a bench, hold the dumbbells the straight arms. The elbows should be at the body.
- Fix your palms inward (parallel grip). This is the starting position.
- Lock your arms. Lift the dumbbells while twisting them outward so that your wrists are in line with your shoulders. Move only your forearms.
- Continue until full contraction, when the dumbbells are at shoulder level. Pause and squeeze your biceps as much as possible.
- Slowly return the dumbbells to the starting position while inhaling. Remember to turn your palms so that at the bottom point so that the palms are facing each other.
- Do the recommended number of repetitions.
- Cable Curl
- Incline Dumbbell Curl
- Alternate Dumbbell Curl