- Advertisement -
The 6 Best Six Pack Workout
Here are six exercises that can help you work towards building a six-pack:
- Plank: Start in a push-up position, then lower down onto your forearms. Keep your body in a straight line from your head to your heels. Hold for 30-60 seconds, or as long as you can.
- Bicycle crunches: Lie on your back with your hands behind your head. Bring your knees up to a 90-degree angle, then alternate bringing each elbow towards the opposite knee while extending the other leg out. Do 2-3 sets of 10-15 reps.
- Russian twists: Sit on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground. Lean back slightly and lift your feet off the ground. Hold a weight or medicine ball in front of you and twist your torso to the left, then to the right. Do 2-3 sets of 10-15 reps.
- Leg raises: Lie on your back with your hands by your sides. Lift your legs up until they are perpendicular to the floor, then slowly lower them back down. Do 2-3 sets of 10-15 reps.
- Mountain climbers: Start in a plank position, then bring one knee towards your chest and quickly switch to the other knee. Continue switching legs as quickly as you can for 30-60 seconds.
- Hanging leg raises: Hang from a pull-up bar with your arms straight. Lift your legs up towards your chest, then slowly lower them back down. Do 2-3 sets of 10-15 reps.
See also a great ab workout in just 10 minutes a day!