🔥FULL BODY WORKOUT ON WEEK
🔥 FRONT SQUAT
The main muscular work is carried out by the quadriceps muscles of the thigh – by quadriceps, the auxiliary – by the gastrocnemius, buttocks and hamstrings. Synergistic muscles (working in one direction) are: gluteus maximus, adductor, soleus.
Dynamic stabilizers are: the muscles of the back of the thigh, the gastrocnemius muscle. Antagonist-stabilizer muscles: straight and oblique abdominal muscles.
🔥 ROMANIAN DEADLIFT
Frequent execution errors romanian deadlift
Error number 1. Round back.
The most common mistake that negates all the effectiveness of the exercise and leads to frequent spinal injuries.
Conclusion: As at the time of removal of the barbell from the floor (start phase), and at the top point, the back should be strained with a perfectly straight spine.
Error number 2. The barbell is far from the legs.
Very often, the athlete does not reach the bar with his feet, as a result of which it moves far from the legs.
Conclusion: The bar should be located as close as possible to the legs (slightly touching them when performing).
Error number 3. The elbow bend the arms.
When the weight of the projectile becomes significant, the athlete is not always able to hold the barbell due to the strength of the hands and forearms, the grip is weakened, and by flexing the arms, you want to “straighten” the bar.
Conclusion: If you have a weak grip, then take less weight or use special straps.
🔥 BENT OVER ROW
The technique Bent Over Row:
- Take a weight that will allow you to perform an exercise of 10 to 12 repetitions in one approach.
- Lean and grab the bar with the upper wide grip (the distance between the brushes is 60-80 cm, your thumbs look at yourself).
- Put legs slightly wider than shoulders, bend them slightly in your knees, try to keep the case in parallel with the floor.
- In either case, do not relax the muscles of the waist, do not round your back, keep it bent in the lumbar region at right angles to the legs.
- Allowable movements in the lower back up and down no more than 10 degrees.
- Perform the required number of repetitions