- Advertisement -
🍑 GOOD & BAD FORM BOOTY GAINS
Primary muscle group: Middle Back / Lats, Quadriceps
Secondary: Abs, Biceps, Calves, Hamstrings
Equipment: Cable station
- Cable Squat Row is a unique exercise that combines the Squat and Cable Row.
- It builds your quadriceps, hamstrings, gluteus muscles as well as your lats, traps, rear shoulders, biceps and forearms.
- Cable Squat Row will also engage your core muscles to stabilise the upper body and support the lower back.
- Compound exercises that target multiple muscle groups can burn more calories.
- Cable Squat Row can be used as a workout finisher or as part of an interval training program.
- Grip a cable handle in each hand. Stand away from the cable machine so that the slack tightens. Make sure your back is straight and your core is tight.
- Bend your knees and drive your hips back while you keep your chest up. Stand back up then pull the handles back, leading with your elbows. Tighten the back muscles then return handles to the starting position.