🔥 HIP THRUST TUTORIAL
⭕️ Lifting the buttocks with a barbell (gluteal bridge & HIP THRUST) – with a support on a bench is a good exercise that works out your gluteal muscles. There are options where pancakes from the rod are used as weighting. All girls who want to have a trim ass are sure to perform! In addition to the buttocks, thighs and calves work well in this exercise. The rise of the buttocks is also suitable at the beginning of the workout for warming up and at the end – “to finish.” Due to the fact that the exercise bench is used, the pelvis smears down more, due to which the effectiveness of the exercise increases.
- Starting position: Sit in front of the bench, place your legs under the loaded barbell.
- Shoulder shove the bench.
- On the exhale – hips start to lift the barbell up (you can hold the neck with your hands).
- Raise the pelvis as high as possible.
- On a breath – return to the starting position.
- Raise the buttocks with the barbell the necessary number of times.
💯 TIPS HIP THRUST
- At the top point – at the moment of the highest voltage, linger for a second.
- When using a barbell with a large weight, place a towel under it – so that during the exercise there is no pain.