🚨T-BAR ROW 👎WRONG VS 👍 RIGHT
- Target muscles: None; the back in general
- Synergists: Latissimus Dorsi, Middle and Lower Trapezius, Rhomboids, Teres Major, Posterior Deltoid, Infraspinatus, Teres Minor, Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Pectoralis Major
- Dynamic stabilizers: Biceps Brachii, Long Head of Triceps Brachii
- Mechanics: Compound
- Force: Pull
1️⃣ Bend over at the hips until your torso is about a 45-degree angle to the floor with arms extended.
2️⃣ Keeping your lower back in its natural arch, squeeze your shoulder blades together and pull the bar until the plates touch your chest.
3️⃣ Hold for half a second then lower the weight back down and repeat.
- Keeping your elbows close to your body, exhale as you pull the landmine to your chest.
- Hold for a count of two and squeeze your back muscles.
- Inhale as you lower the landmine in a controlled manner until your shoulders stretch downward. Don’t allow the landmine to touch the floor.
Comments and tips
- Keep your back straight and close to horizontal.
- Pull with your elbows, not with your biceps.
- Keep your elbows close to your body.
- If new to the landmine row exercise, start light to give your lower back time to adapt.