🔥 5 EXERCISES AB-CIRCUIT | CRISTIANO RONALDO
✅ 1) HIGH KNEE x 60 reps
🔥 HOW TO DO HIGH KNEES ?
2. Then lift your knees to hip level but keep the core tight to support your back.
3. In advanced version, hold your hands straight at hip level and try to touch the knees to your hands.
4. Make sure to bring the knees towards your hands instead of reaching the hands to the knees!
5. Repeat the above steps to further perform this exercise.
✅ 2) Climber x 10 Reps
🔥 How To Do A Mountain Climber
Drop into a top press-up position, supporting your weight on your hands and toes, with your arms straight and your legs extended. Keeping your core braced and your shoulders, hips and feet in a straight line throughout, bring one knee towards your chest, then return it to the starting position. Repeat the movement with your other leg, then continue alternating legs throughout.
✅ 3) CLIMBER TAPS X 10 Reps
This exercise will work your abs muscles and should be performed at high speeds for maximum results.
- Assume a push up position.
- Your body should form a straight line from your head to your heels.
- Tense your abs! You will have to hold them that way throughout the entire exercise.
- Pull your left knee as close as you can to your right shoulder, without allowing your hips to sag.
- Return to the starting position and repeat, this time raising your right knee toward your left shoulder.
- Do 10 reps
If that gets a bit easy, do it on higher ground. That should test you.
✅ 4) FLUTTER KICKS x 10 Reps
🔥 What Is The Flutter Kick?
A proper flutter kick is easy to perform as you need no equipment, except for a gym mat.
- Step 1
Lie on your back on a gym mat with your legs extended and your arms alongside your hips, palms down.
- Step 2
Lift your legs 4 to 6 inches off the floor. Press your low back into the mat.
- Step 3
Keep your legs straight as you rhythmically raise one leg higher, then switch. Move in a fluttering, up and down motion.
- Step 4
Perform for 15 to 20 repetitions. Alternatively, flutter kick for a period of time, such as 20 to 30 seconds.
✅ 5) LEG RAISES x 10 Reps
1. Lie on your back, legs straight and together.
2. Keep your legs straight and lift them all the way up to the ceiling until your butt comes off the floor.
3. Slowly lower your legs back down till they’re just above the floor. Hold for a moment.
4. Raise your legs back up. Repeat.