🚨 FULL BACK WORKOUT
✅ T-bar row👇
- Target muscles: The back in general
- Synergists: Latissimus Dorsi, Middle and Lower Trapezius, Rhomboids, Teres Major, Posterior Deltoid, Infraspinatus, Teres Minor, Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Pectoralis Major
- Mechanics: Compound
- Force: Pull
HOW TO T-BAR ROW:
- Set up an Olympic (long) barbell with weight plates on one end only.
- Put the other end of the bar against a wall or something heavy so it can’t slide backwards.
- Straddle the bar with your knees slightly bent.
- Bend forward at the waist until your torso is nearly parallel to the floor.
- Grip the bar close to the weight plates with both hands, using a neutral grip. One hand in front the other. This is the start position.
- Keeping your back straight and exhaling, pull the bar straight up by bending your elbows until the plates touch your chest.
- Hold and squeeze your back muscles.
- Return to the start position in a slow smooth movement to place emphasis on your lats. Inhale as you do so.
- Keep the bar from touching the floor.
- pause then repeat.