Pec Deck Rear Delt Flyes
Pec Deck Rear Delt Flyes – is an isolating exercise for deltoid muscles, similar in mechanics to Dumbbell Y Raise on Incline Bench. A special feature of the exercise can be considered the possibility of resting the body in the bench of the simulator, due to which there is a qualitative study of the shoulder muscles – the body is deprived of the ability to swing.
Working muscles in Pec Deck Rear Delt Flyes
- Rear Delt Flyes directly affect the deltoid muscles (namely, the posterior fascicles).
- Additionally included: trapezius muscle; rhomboid.
- Take a deep breath before lifting the load and hold your breath for a while. Then, sensing the tension of the rear deltas, spread the handles as far back as possible.
- Make sure that your elbows are moved behind the plane of your back. If you want to maximally load the deltoid muscles and turn off the trapezium, try to turn your shoulders forward.
- At the time when the hands reach the maximum possible breeding, hold them for a short while in this position, continuing to hold the muscle tension, then you can exhale and return to the starting position.
- Then hold for a second in the initial position and continue to perform the repetition of the exercise.
- Do 3-4 repetitions in which there will be 10-12 reps.