- Advertisement -
🚨DOUBLE HAND LAT PULLDOWN
Primary Muscle: lats
Secondary muscle: Traps, rhomboids
1️⃣Bring cables all the way to chest for full contraction
2️⃣Make sure you are getting a full stretch
Double Pulley Technique
- The double pulley lat pulldown requires a special cable machine equipped with two high pulleys, one on each side. Each cable is attached to a separate handle at one end and weights at the other.
- After setting the machine to the desired weight, sit on a bench in front of the machine. Reach up with your right hand and grasp the left pulley handle and then reach up with your left hand to grasp the right pulley handle.
- In this starting position, the cables will be crossed with your arms extended, your lats stretched, your hands crossed at your wrists and your palms facing forward.
- In an arc movement, pull the handles down until your hands are in front and slightly off to the sides of your shoulders.
- At the bottom of the pull, turn your hands so that your palms are facing each other and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
- Pause, slowly return to the starting position and repeat.