🔥HANGING LEG RAISES ❌WRONG VS ❎ RIGHT
💪 Technique of the exercise HANGING LEG RAISES:
• Jump and grab the crossbar with a wide or medium grip. If the crossbar is high, take advantage of a bench or stand. But in any case, the legs in the starting position should not touch the floor.
• Loose freely on the crossbar, completely straightened arms and legs. Back slightly bend in the lower back.
• Take a breath and create a meaningful “ballistic” movement at the start, bending your legs slightly back. Then, with a quick jerk, lift your legs up as high as possible, but in any case above the horizontal.
• Make a second pause at the peak of the upper phase of the movement and do your best to strain the muscles.
• Exhale and begin to lower your legs to their original position as slowly as possible to feel the tension of the muscles.
• Make as many times as you can without a cheating.