🔥 BUILD BIG POWERFUL BUTT
💥 STEP 1
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand at your sides with arms fully extended. Take a large step forward with your right leg. Drop into a lunge bending both knees to 90 degrees. Keep your torso upright while keeping your chest up and shoulders back. Keep your balance.
💥 STEP 2
- Step forward with your back leg to bring your feet together. Repeat the motion with your opposite leg, moving forward.
💥 The exercise belongs to the multi-joint, it is similar to the usual Lunges and involves the same muscle groups, in particular:
- target – quadriceps;
- synergists – big buttock, leading (adductors), soleus;
- dynamic stabilizers – the muscles of the back of the thigh, calf;
- stabilizers – small / medium gluteus.
- isolation of muscle groups of one leg;
- improved body balancing functions;
- development of small leg muscle groups;
- the development of strength and muscle volume in the lagging leg;
- giving shape and roundness to the buttocks;
- development and strengthening of the core muscles;
- improving the stability / stability of the knee joint;
🔥SINGLE LEG SPLIT SQUAT ON A BENCH
🔥HOW TO SINGLE LEG SPLIT SQUAT:
💥 Step #1.
Come up with dumbbells in your hands to a low bench. Lay one leg on the edge of the bench, and take the other step forward. This position of the legs will be your starting position. Keep your back straight, look forward.
💥 Step #2.
Inhale, as you exhale, start to go down, bending the knee and thigh of the supporting leg. As soon as you get down to the parallel of the thigh of the floor or slightly below (you will make a lunge), with a powerful combined effort of the leg muscles (with the heel bearing point) push yourself up and return to the starting position. Perform the specified number of repetitions.