🔥FULL COMPLEX BODY WORKOUT
Toned and strong thighs, calves, and buttocks are not God’s gifts (neither Santa’s). Strong legs and buttocks not only make you look proportionate but also improve your posture, make everyday tasks easier, and are a sign of good health. So, let’s see how you can shed the lower body flab and tone up with these effective lower body workouts
🔥 Full Squats
Target – Glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves.
- Steps To Do Full Squat
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, back straight, and shoulders rolled back. Keep your core engaged.
- Lower yourself by flexing your knees till your butt is just inches off the ground. This is the full squat.
- Make sure your knees are behind your toes and your back is not hunched.
- Push yourself all the way up at the same speed you squatted down.
- Repeat the exercise 15 times.
- For the weighted version, grab a dumbbell in each hand by your sides. Keep the weight heavy.
🔥 UPPER BODY WORKOUT
Pack on lean size across your torso workouts over the next four weeks with this laser-focused muscle-building programme.
🔥 How the plan works
To add as much lean muscle mass as possible over the next 28 days, while also stripping off body fat, it’s important you follow this training plan as closely as possible. It’s been designed to tax your major muscle groups, especially your chest and back, to radically transform how you look shirtless.
The four-week plan is made up of four sessions a week, which you will ideally do on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
The Monday session targets your chest and back; the Wednesday one your legs and shoulders; the Friday session your chest and triceps; and the Saturday one your back and biceps.
Each workout is made up of five moves. The first two moves form a superset and the final three moves make up a tri-set. This approach increases the amount of time per session you are working rather than resting, which will not only keep your muscles stimulated for longer but also keep your heart rate high to increase the rate of fat burn.
🔥 PUSH WORKOUT
🔥 Tempo training
To get the full effect from these workouts, you need to stick to the four-digit tempo code for each exercise. The first digit indicates how long in seconds you take to lower the weight, the second how long you pause at the bottom of the move, the third how long you take to lift the weight, and the final digit how long you pause at the top.
The accumulated time under tension increases your heart rate to burn body fat and break down muscle tissue so it’s rebuilt bigger and stronger. Keep each rep smooth and controlled so your muscles – not momentum – do the work, and move through a full range of motion.
🔥 Workout Structure
- 2 Rounds of 12 exercises
- Upper body compound exercises
- Challenges: Strength, coordination, balance and endurance
- Benefits: Builds muscle, tones, improves balance and bodily control
- Interval strength training: 45 Seconds on, 15 seconds rest
- Warm up and cool down included