🔥 FULL LEGS EXERCISE
✅ When performing Leg Extensions, the main load falls on the quadriceps muscle of the thigh, that is, the quadriceps. It is the largest muscle in the human body, its main function is to bend the knee joint and straighten the leg. Partly this muscle is involved in the flexion of the hip joint.
👉🏻 Exercise: Seated leg extensions partial reps.
- The quadriceps consists – of four smaller muscles:
- Straight muscle of the thigh – covers the thigh in front.
- The intermediate muscle – of the thigh is also located in front of a straight line.
- Lateral muscle – forms the outer side of the thigh.
- Medial – respectively, internal.
❌ Do not go all the way down or up.
✅ 4 sets 10-15 reps.