🚨 HOW TO CABLE CROSSOVER
✅ The cable crossover is an intense chest exercise that places stress on the entire chest area, especially the inner, lower and outer pecs, providing a great pec workout. However, performing it properly requires decent core stability, so pick a weight you can actually handle in order to achieve a full range of motion. Also, remember to keep your shoulders back and use a slow and controlled movement for optimal results.
🔥 How to do it:
- To start, place the pulleys on a high position, select the resistance you want to use and hold the pulleys in each hand.
- Step forward between both pulleys, while pulling your arms together in front of you and slightly bending the torso forward.
- Breathe in and with slightly bent elbows extend the arms to the side, i.e. straight out at both sides, creating a wide arc until you feel a decent stretch on your chest.
- Keep in mind that the arms and torso should remain stationary all throughout the movement.
- As you exhale, slowly return your arms back to the starting position.