How to Do Vacuum Workout
A feature of the vacuum exercise is its static load, in which the abdominal muscles are tense in the absence of air in the abdominal cavity and lungs.
| Read more about Vacuum Exercise
The Technique of Performing a Vacuum
- Place your feet across the width of the pelvis and take a stable position, resting your hands on your hips.
- Take a deep breath through your nose.
- Then exhale through the nose in the same way, freeing the abdominal cavity from the air, pull the abdominal walls to the spine
- Pull the navel to the spine as much as possible and hold your breath for 10-15 seconds.
- At the end of the time, inhale smoothly through your nose.
- Rest for 20-30 seconds and complete at least 2 sets, maximum 10.
| Also read other Abs workouts