How to Do Vacuum
Stomach Vacuum is the famous yoga exercise of Uddiyana Bandha! And Arnold Schwarzenegger popularized this exercise!
Exercise Vacuum for the Abdomen – one of the most effective ways to clean the Belly at Home
This exercise is performed due to the so-called “false inhalation” – expansion of the chest with a squeezed throat, without air access доступа.
At the same time, the pressure in the chest cavity drops sharply, and under the influence of this, the diaphragm rises up, and the stomach is pulled deep inside!
Important!!! Don’t try to do this exercise with tension and abdominal contraction!
Why do we do Vacuum every day:
- Stimulates the muscles of the intestines – forget about constipation and irregular bowel movements.
- Improves blood circulation and massage of internal organs.
- Improves the functioning of the pancreas and adrenal glands.
- Stimulates the activity of the kidneys and the elimination of fluid from the body.
- Raises the abdominal and pelvic organs, which is very important for prolapse.
- Strengthens the abdominal muscles and reduces the waist.
- Helps girls get pregnant.
Stomach vacuum – how do basic exercises for beginners correctly?
Exercise “vacuum” passed into fitness from yoga. The trainers liked the idea of getting rid of the roundness of the abdomen with the help of special breathing exercises for the abdomen.
Many people have a question: why do such gymnastics if have many exercises for an abs stomach?
The answer is simple – abs strength workout burns fat and builds up your abdominal muscles. But at the same time, the load goes mainly to the rectus abdominal muscle.
For a perfectly narrow waist, this is not enough. The vacuum engages the transverse muscle. It forms a muscular belt around the waist, making it slimmer.
How to Do Stomach Vacuum:
Beginners should know the basic vacuum stomach rules for the abs in order to master this simple but very effective method in a short time. And most importantly – to understand how to learn how to do it right, without compromising on health.
- It is best to perform exercises in the morning, before breakfast. Before classes, it is advisable not to eat or drink anything.
- The technique itself is very easy. The abdomen is retracted as much as possible inside and is held in this position for 20-25 seconds. It is more difficult to learn how to breathe properly.
- Exercises are performed only after a full exhalation.
- Exhaling air, you also need to start to retract in your stomach.
- The effect of exercise can be achieved only with constant training. Therefore, you need to develop a habit – after a morning’s upswing, pump up the press, and then have breakfast and start other business.
- To begin classes better with the most simple exercises – lying on your back. So it’s easiest to get your stomach inside. When you experience, you can move on to more complex options – sitting, on all fours, or standing.
Vacuum is most effective if done in the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach. However, it will be even more beneficial if you do it twice a day – morning and evening!