- Advertisement -
🔥 Give This Forearm Routine A Try👇
✅ Single-Arm Reverse Forearm Curls
🔥 HOW TO:
- Stand straight, hold a dumbbell using and overhand grip with your hands shoulder width apart.
- Place your feet flat on the floor, at a distance that is slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Leaning forward, your forearms above floor and your palms facing down. The front of your wrists should look down. This is the start position.
- Lower the dumbbell as far as possible by bending your wrists only. Keep your forearms flat on your thighs. Hold for a count of one.
- Now curl the dumbbell upwards continuing past the start position as far as possible using your wrists only. Hold for a count of one while squeezing your forearms.
- Repeat the entire movement for the desired number of repetitions.
✅ Standing Dumbbell Neutral Grip Forearm Curls
- Main Muscle Group : Forearm
- Type : Strength
- Mechanics : Isolation
- Equipment : Bench , Dumbbell
- Difficulty : Beginner
🔥 How To Perform Exercise
👇 Steps :
- Start off stand straight with your forearms holding a dumbbell in both hands with a neutral grip.
- Slowly upper the dumbbell up as far as possible squeezing your forearms and hold for a count.
- Then return back to the starting position.
- Repeat for as many reps and sets as desired.