🔥START 🚨 ISO LATERAL HIGH ROW
Muscles of the back – are the second largest muscle group in the human body. Loses it except that only legs. The middle part of the back is formed by the widest muscles or, as they are also called, the wings. The development of these muscles makes the back wider, more bold and forms a V-shaped silhouette. One of the exercises for training the widest is the pull barbell to the belt or LATERAL HIGH ROW
Technique of execution ISO LATERAL HIGH ROW
Iso Lateral High Row– on the back is done as follows:
- Prepare the equipment. Adjust the height of the seat of the simulator to your own height.
- When moving, your brushes should be pointed at the top.
- Sit down on the bench, the spine is absolutely straight, the shoulder blades are pressed to the back. Pull out your hands and grasp the handle of the simulator.
- When you pull the handle, the elbows will move along the body.
- Pull the handles towards you, maximizing the blades at the end point of the movement.
- The chest during the movement of a little bends, thereby, with the maximum reduction allow you to bring the shoulder blades together.
- The position of the spine does not change. Do not lean back. A mistake is also the turn of the upper part of the body to the side when performing traction with one hand. Lower the weight, but do not return it to the pedestal. Muscles should be kept in suspense all the time.