🔥 QUADS & GLUTES
🚨 How to The legs press:
- Before loading on the plates, master the movement and get comfortable with the motion.
- Adjust the seat of the machine so that you can sit comfortably with your hips beneath your knees and your knees in line with your feet.
- Your legs should form roughly an angle of 90 degrees from the knee.
- Push the plate platform away with your feet by extending the knees and hips, and pushing backwards into the seat.
- Repeat the exercise again until you’ve completed 10–15 reps
🔥 Romanian Deadlifts
🚨 HOW TO:
- Standing tall with a tight core and flat back, hold a barbell or a pair of dumbbells in front of you. Hands should be slightly wider than shoulder-width.
- Maintaining a tight core and flat back, bend your knees slightly and push your hips back. Keep your arms extended and the weight close to the body. Once you feel the contraction in the back of your legs, slowly return to the starting position.
🔥 Barbell Squats
- Set up the barbell on the squat rack so that it is at the same height as your upper chest.
- Position your body under the bar, with knees bent so that the bar is resting high on the back of your shoulders.
- Grip the bar with your hands comfortably wider than your shoulders.
- Slowly straighten your legs to push upwards, lifting the barbell from the rack and take one step forward.
- Stand with your legs shoulder width apart.
- Bend your knees forward and allow your hips to bend back as if sitting down,
- Continue this movement down until your thighs are parallel to the floor or slightly more, making sure your knees are pointing in the same direction as your feet.
- Hold for a count of one.
- Push up through your heels while straightening your hips and knees, until you are standing in the start position.
- Make any adjustments necessary to your stance and grip before continuing on the next repetition.