🔥TOP 2 EXERCISES TO BUILD A THICK CHEST
🚨 How to:
- Take dumbbells, sit on an inclined bench, pick up dumbbells. Hold the dumbbells above the chest, arms straightened, feet firmly on the floor.
- Push up two dumbbells over the chest, then one by one put down one arm to the chest. Pause, then squeeze up the dumbbell to its original position and repeat with the other hand.
🔥 Technique bench press with plate – a forgotten exercise for the chest
The bench press with plate is a rather exotic exercise, largely due to the fact that it was invented a long time ago and is considered “outdated”. A forgotten chest workout exercise using two plate that far from all modern athletes know about. But this does not prevent us from trying to vary the workout with it.
The technique how to:
- Press the plate firmly together. The palms are located at chest level, arms bent at the elbows. This is the initial position.
- Inhale, then as you exhale, squeeze the plate in front of you, straightening your arms and keeping your palms tight. Of course, try not to drop anything.
- This movement can be performed directly from yourself or slightly upwards on the diagonal. Feel the work of the target muscles and work out the ideal technique for yourself.
- Return to the starting position and, without unclasping your hands, proceed to the next repetition. Focus on 3-4 sets of 10 repetitions.