- Advertisement -
💥INTRASET STRETCHING DUMBBELL FLYS
- Exercise type: isolated
- Primary muscles: pectoral
- Auxiliary muscles: anterior delta, biceps
- The difficulty of the exercise: medium
- Equipment: dumbbells
- First you need to take the dumbbells that fit you in terms of strength. Then sit on the bench.
- Go down to the back of the bench, touching it with the back of your head. Legs need to be placed on a wider, and steadily rest against the floor. Also make sure that the scapula, pelvis and back are pressed against the bench. Spread your chest and look up.
- Raise the dumbbells so that the angle is 90 degrees relative to the parquet. Your hands look at each other, bend your elbows a little and fix this position throughout the movement.
- Inhale and start to projectile, using only the movement in the elbows.
- Maximum stretch the pectoral muscles until the dumbbells are at the level of the angle of the bench.
- Exhale and return to the starting position, but do not allow the dumbbells to touch at the top.
- Strong emphasis feet, which displaces the load.
- The maximum possible wiring.
- Using the angle on the bench is more than 45 degrees.