- Advertisement -
🔥LOWER PECS EXERCISES
💥 Decline Dumbbell Press
- Tilt the back of the bench approximately 30-45 degrees below horizontal. Sit on the bench and properly focus your feet on the rollers special for your feet.
- Buttocks, head and shoulders pressed to the bench, keep your back straight (the spine should be flat, do not round it).
- Take a dumbbell upper grip and squeeze them up. Hands should be straightened, and dumbbells slightly touch each other above the body. Hands look forward-up. The top point is the starting position for this exercise.
- Exhale and, holding your breath, slowly lower the dumbbells to the lateral (outer) edges of the chest, while your elbows look strictly to the sides.
- When the dumbbells reached the chest, immediately, squeeze them and change the movement of the dumbbell in a wide amplitude upwards. During the dumbbell bench press on the inclined bench, slowly move the dumbbells towards each other above the rib cage so that they are a little over the top.
- Having passed the most difficult stage of lifting dumbbells, exhale strongly and squeeze the dumbbells to the end, straightening your arms.
Slightly hold the dumbbells over the top of the chest and with additional effort, tighten the pectoral muscles more intensively.