💥 CLOSE – GRIP PULL-UP
- With a closed grip in pulling up, the load falls on the very bottom of the broadest back muscles.
- To perform, you will need to take a narrow handle for thrust, fix it on the crossbar and start the exercise
- Perform the required number of repetitions.
🔥 What features will help make pull-ups with wide grip as effective as possible?
The recommendations are as follows:
- Try to do the exercise, straining extremely wide muscles. The inclusion of biceps and forearms will reduce the effectiveness of working out the back.
- To form a powerful back, you need to maximize the work of the upper part of the latissimus muscles, which is achieved due to the wide grip. But do not overdo it so as not to get injured. Choose the optimal position gradually, if you feel discomfort, stop the exercise and adjust the technique.