- Advertisement -
🔥MACHINE ROW ❌WRONG VS RIGHT❎
✳REST EACH SET: 90
For a symmetric study of all zones and the formation of powerful “back wings” use 3 hand positions:
- thrust reverse grip trains the bottom of the broadest;
- with a neutral hand position, the focus is centered;
- with direct, the upper muscles of the large muscles are pumped.
Technique of MACHINE ROW
The exercise is performed at the end of the workout:
- Decide on seat height and weight.
- Sit down, torso against the back of the structure. Keep the shoulder blades together, keep your back level, in the lower zone keep the deflection. Keep the hull stationary throughout the set.
- Grasp the levers with a narrow grip, do not remove your elbows from the body. With a wide formulation of brushes, they should go to the sides.
- Work by synchronizing breathing and movement. On the exhale, join the shoulder blades and pull the levers towards you, opening the chest completely.
- While inhaling, reverse the movement and smoothly put the weight in place.
- At the lowest point, hold a small angle in the elbow joints. Lift the arms with the power of the broadest, extending your elbows back to the maximum.