🔥 how to barbell rows
✳ Best torso angle?
- Max 15 degrees
✳ Why do I feel it in my biceps?
- Because you’re not guiding through your elbows
✳ Proper bar path?
- Vertical line from mid foot
✳ Grip width?
- Medium grip. Narrower then bench, wider then deadlifts. This will also be effected by your specific build
✳ Can I open my hips at all?
- Yes to get it off the ground and then when you start to get fatigued a max of 15 degrees is acceptable. Don’t be a perfectionist, you’ll never go heavy enough if you keep your back as stationary as possible
✳ I feel it in my lower back, is that normal?
- Yes, the position of the movement gets your lower back to activate, this is normal