🔥SEATED CABLE FRONT RAISE👇
✅ The Standing Cable Front Raise is a great exercise to target the shoulders, in particular the anterior front of the deltoids.
✅ STEP 1
- Stand tall in front of an adjustable cable machine with your feet shoulder-width apart. Grab the rope from the low setting with one hand. Keep your chest up and shoulders back.
✅ STEP 2
- Brace your core and lift your arm in front of you, keeping your arm straight. When your arm reaches shoulder height, pause. Return to the starting position and repeat before completing on the opposite arm.
✅ Lifting light weights for high reps is no longer considered the best approach to better defining the deltoids. This workout focuses on a stimulus to boost size first (moderate weight for moderate reps), then a high volume of work combined with supersets.
🚨 To perform STANDING CABLE FRONT RAISE:
1. Attach a bar to a lower pulley at a cable machine.
2. Face away from the cable machine with the cable between your legs, grab the bar with a shoulder width, overhand grip, stand up straight, with your arms extended down by your sides.
3. Keeping your core and glutes contracted, chest upright and stationary, lift the bar with your arms extended until the bar reaches eye level, just above parallel to the floor.
4. Under control, slowly reverse the movement, without letting the tension off the shoulders at the bottom of the range.