How to Executing Exercises SUMO DEADLIFTS & KNEE BANDED GLUTE BRIDGE & LATERAL BANDED WALKS
Deadlift for girls – is an exercise that not only causes the gluteal muscles to contract, but also stretches them well. There is a classic thrust, but you’re not going to performance at competitions, so there’s a little bit changed technique. And although it is called a deadlift on straight legs, this exercise should be done so that the legs are always bent. They, as in previous exercises, must constantly experience tension. Moreover, at the lowest point of motion, the knees should be even more bent than at the top point.
This position of the legs protects the joints from possible trauma during the exercise. And this helps to keep the deflection in the lower back. If you tilt on the straight legs, then to keep the straight back you have to incline due to the bend of the spine.
How to Executing KNEE BANDED GLUTE BRIDGE
Completely natural for human body movements do not imply the application of special efforts. Both the standard exercise and its variations include three positions in its execution:
- The starting position – lying on the back, emphasis on bent legs, arms are along the trunk, the waist is tightly pressed to the floor;
- Position of action – on a deep exhalation the pelvic area and the back rush upwards until the body assumes the position of an even stretched string. The loin at the same time is slightly bend in order not to overload it. At the highest point, we squeeze the buttocks as much as possible;
- The position of the return – on inhalation, without ceasing to compress the gluteal muscles, we return to the lower point.
How to Executing LATERAL BANDED WALKS
Performing the LATERAL BANDED WALKS
- Stand straight, with your hands clasped on your chest and your legs set shoulder width apart. Slowly sit down, so that your legs are slightly bent at the knees, put the elastic bande on your feet that you need to fasten just below the knees.
- Strain muscles-stabilizers. With effort lean your legs to the elastic bande start moving while making a step to the right, and then take a step to the left, the legs are bent.
Do exercises for 30-60 seconds.