🔥10-20 Min. Body Challenge Workout👇
🚨 How To Do This Workout:
✅ Workout summary:
- Step Up With Knee Lift — 10 reps each side
- Reverse Lunge — 10 reps each side
- Plié Squat — 20 reps
- Curtsy Lunge With Side Kick — 10 reps each side
- Glute Bridge — 20 reps
- Rest for 45 seconds, then repeat this circuit one more time.
If you want to incorporate more cardio into this legs workout, do five burpees between each exercise (here’s what proper form looks like). You can also hold a 5- to 10-pound dumbbell in each hand during the first three moves to give your muscles an extra challenge.
✅ Equipment needed: A small step or box (optional: set of 5- to 10-pound dumbbells)
🚨 SIX PACK WORKOUT FOR YOUR ABDOMINAL
✅ 10 min killer ab workout
This workout from Fitness Blender is my favorite which contains several great abs exercises for women.
✅ It includes the following exercises:
- Flutter Kicks, which is excellent for toning hips.
- Rotation Crunch, which is for abdominals and obliques.
- Pilates Side Hip Raise that serves to work obliques and lower back.
- Russian Twist, which strengthens side muscles and lower back.
🔥 VIDEO GUIDE SIX PACK:
🚨 BEST EXERCISES TO LIFT BREASTS NATURALLY
All you need is a set of light dumbbells (3 to 5 pounds is plenty) and a Swiss ball (if you don’t have one, use a bench or mat). Do two to three sets of up to 12 reps of each of the moves below. Repeat the whole routine three or four times per week to see results.
1. Dumbbell Cross Punch: Grab a dumbbell in each hand, and step one foot backward so your feet are staggered and your toes are facing forward. Bend both knees. With your elbows slightly bent, open your arms out to the sides so your palms face forward and the dumbbells are just above shoulder-height.
Punch your right fist forward and slightly left so it’s in line with the center of your chest, turning your right palm down as you swing. Bring the right fist back to starting position, and punch forward and slightly right with your left fist. Bring the left fist back to starting position to complete one rep.
2. Dumbbell Chest Press With Wrist Rotation: With one dumbbell in each hand, lie on the floor or sit on a Swiss ball, and walk your feet forward until the ball is underneath your neck. Your knees should be bent at a 90-degree angle, and your hips should be in line with your knees. From this position, bend your elbows out to the sides and lower the dumbbells to chest-height with your palms facing forward.
✅ Engage your chest as you press the dumbbells straight up and together, twisting your wrists in toward your body until your palms face the wall behind you. Next, turn your palms forward and open your arms as you bend your elbows to bring the dumbbells back to starting position. That’s one rep.