🔥 BENCH PRESS CHECKLIST👇
🚨 Are you doing these all?
In case you are, then you’re probably very strong at bench pressing!
Otherwise. You need to spend some time on “remembering” all these cues when performing it.
- ✅Tucking your shoulderblades back and down will allow you to push your chest out, putting your shoulders in a safe position to perform the exercise.
- ✅Your lower back will arch a little due to that, and that’s completely fine and safe.
- ✅ You want to keep your feet planted on the ground, and actually pushing with them through the ground, to create an opposing diagonal force that will help you push the bar up faster.
- ✅ Wrists need to be in line with your forearms to avoid any chronic wrist pain in the long run.
- ✅ Your arms have to stay at a 75 degree angle so that you’re able to safelly adduct your scapulas. The wider your arm angle, the more the chance of getting your shoulders injured!
- ✅Lastly, you want to make sure that the bar is touching you at the nipple area height. Not lower, not higher