How to Do Bent Over Rear Delt Flye
Bent Over Rear Delt – workout the posterior bundles of deltoids. The back of the deltoid muscles of the shoulder allows the arms to move up and back.
Involved muscles in Bent Over Rear Delt Flye Exercises
- The main load – is a back bundle of deltas;
- Additional load – is trapezoidal and rotational shoulder muscles.
Initial Position Bent Over Rear Delt Flye
- Take the dumbbells in your hands and slightly bend at the elbows, put your feet to the width of your shoulders.
- Bend your legs slightly while holding them in tension, take a little bit of the buttock back and tilt the body forward so that the angle between the floor and back is about 60 degrees.
- The back is held exactly, the shoulders are pulled back, the gaze is looking at the floor, the grip is neutral, that is, the hands with dumbbells are looking at the body.
Technique of execution Bent Over Rear Delt Flye
- Lean forward, use a bench for support, rest your head in it, it removes the load from the waist and maximize the target load muscles;
- Begin to raise the dumbbells to the side with their lifting up, the dumbbell layout goes up to the shoulder level. Slightly bringing the hands forward, while the palms in the process are turned back, the little finger is up;
- At the top, do not pause and immediately return to the original position back;
- Do not forget about breathing, remember there is a negative phase (the muscle under weight is stretched) and a positive phase (muscle under load is reduced).
- Phase of the movement: therefore a negative phase, exhalation
- Positive phase: breath.
Other look how to train delts with: Upright Dumbbell Row
Frequent mistakes: Bent Over Rear Delt Flye
- When lifting dumbbells to the top, the back rises, try to keep your back in the starting position;
- Never tilt head heavily forward, so you round the back and the dumbbell goes to the middle of the back;
- Do not lift your shoulders and keep your shoulder blades, you should feel the rear delta, do not lift the elbow above the shoulder level.