💥 3 TOP BACK ATTACK EXERCISES
🔥 Pull Up
💪 Types of pull-ups on the bar
The grip when pulling up on the horizontal bar decides: it depends on him, which muscle group will have to work hard, trying to lift your chest to the crossbar. Pull up on a horizontal bar is one of the best basic exercises with which you can quickly pump up your back. Read, what are the types of pull-ups
Narrow parallel grip
- The distance between the hands is 10-15 cm. Increased load on the rear delta. Can be performed until the handle touches the chest.
Average parallel grip
- The distance between the hands is 50-60 cm. It is quite easy to perform this type of pull-ups, therefore it can be recommended for beginners. Advanced athletes usually perform this kind of pull-ups with weights. The widest ones are worked out along the entire length, in the upper phase there is an increased load on the forearms and shoulders. Warning: increased stress on the elbow joints, it is not recommended to perform if you have an elbow injury.
🔥 Seated Cable Row
✅ How to exercises:
One of the most effective exercises for developing the volume of the broadest muscles of the back is sports science, which relates the lower block to the belt. This insulating movement, imitating “rowing,” involves most of the musculature of the shoulder girdle.
In addition to the targeted widest muscles, the traction movement is actively involved in:
- Biceps muscle of the arm;
- Rear deltoid heads;
- Large round muscle;
- Trapezoid and rhomboid muscles (at the time of the information blades);
- Spinal straighteners.
- Assist work is performed by the pectoralis major muscle and the outer head of the triceps.
🔥 Low Cable Rows
How to Executing:
- Stand in front of the machine, feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent. Grasp the straight bar with a wide grip on the lower block.
- Pull the neck to the torso, chest forward, back straight. Pause, then return to the starting position.