💯 TOP 5 LUNGE VARIATIONS!
Consider the 3 TOP exercises for LUNGE
✅ Lateral Lunges
Technique of execution
Lateral Lunges refers to the initial level of difficulty. The step-by-step execution technique is as follows.
Step # 0.
Pick up dumbbells and stand up straight: knees and hips are slightly bent, legs are shoulder width apart. Look forward. This will be your starting position.
Step # 1.
Inhale and on exhalation make a step to the side to the right and slightly up. Bending the knee and thigh, make a sufficiently deep lunge, moving the weight of the body to the right thigh. Stay at the down position in 1-2 sec. On inhalation, return to the start position. Repeat the specified number of times, and then change the foot.
Technique for performing:
- Stand straight, legs slightly bend at the knees. This is the starting position.
- Take a step forward with your right foot, gently lower your hips down and sit down until you touch the left knee of the floor.
- Hands freely hang along the body.
- Keep the forward position of the head and trunk. The knee of the right leg should not extend beyond the level of the sock.
- Change your legs, make the planned number of steps.