🚨 Hip Raises Proper Form 🚨
What muscles work?
What the exercise trains:
- The main working muscles: gluteal (medium / large / small), secondary:
- The muscles of the cortex, the hind / forelegs, the extensor muscles of the spine, calves.
The benefit Hip Raises
- Of working the buttocks without the lack of stress on the lower back (as opposed to squats);
- The action that forms the basis of the gluteal bridge is similar to the natural one.
- Therefore, in the course of performing its problems, even beginners do not arise. strengthening the muscles of the press;
- Excellent stretch for the back of the thigh and buttocks;
- The ability to perform an exercise with both your own and free weight;
- Do not need exercise equipment or a gym, you can executing at home. improving the tone (blood circulation) of the pelvic organs and increasing libido.