🔥 Reverse Flyes
🎯 Reverse Flyes dumbbells standing in a slope uses the following muscles:
- The main one – the back head of the delta;
- As synergists – subacute, small round, trapezoidal, rhomboid;
- As stabilizers – triceps, extensors of the wrist and spine, a large gluteal, leading,
- Hamstring muscles.
Thus, the exercise helps to strengthen the upper back and the rotator shoulder – the most traumatic part of the shoulders, and in addition – to the balanced and harmonious development of all delta muscles.
🔥 Initial position Reverse Flyes:
- Legs shoulder width or slightly narrower;
- The body is inclined, slightly bent in the waist, inclined parallel to the floor;
- Take in the hands of dumbbells (palms facing each other), arms bend at the elbows, they must be perpendicular to the floor
- Take a deep breath, and when you exhale, start lifting dumbbells on the sides (elbows slightly bent). Hands should move along the vertical plane, without moving dumbbells forward or backward.
- Hands climb to the paralele with the floor or slightly lower and on exhalation the dumbbells return to their original position.
- During a short pause at the lowest point, the dumbbells should touch – this will provide the maximum amplitude of movement with the maximum muscle contraction in the upper part and a deep stretch below.