🔥 Triceps and biceps in one workout 👇
So, as the biceps and triceps are muscles antagonists, and are next to, the option of training these muscles in one day is a good choice for pumping the muscles of the hands. The triceps and biceps
The first option is to do the exercises first for one muscle group, then for the other. The order of training of muscle groups does not matter. You can start with the muscle group that you like best.
With the training option triceps and biceps in one day, you need to perform 3 exercises for each muscle group. 1-2 basic and isolating.
If you are an advanced athlete, you can do 4 or even 5 exercises per muscle group. It all depends on your level of fitness and muscle volume. The more your muscles, the more work you need to do, that would work the muscle from different angles and get each muscle fiber.
💪🏼 Basic version of triceps and biceps workout
- Bench press narrow grip 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- French bench press 4 sets of 8 -12 reps
- French press dumbbells sitting with one hand 4 sets of 8 – 12 reps
- Lifting the bar to the biceps 4 sets of 8 – 12 reps
- Lifting dumbbells to the biceps standing 3-4 sets of 8 to 12 reps
- Lifting the bar to the biceps with a back grip 3-4 sets of 10 – 12 repetitions