SEATED CABLE FRONT RAISE
Types of exercises on the shoulders.
The most effective exercises on shoulders are those in which three beams of deltas work. They are traditionally distinguished by only three:
- Front (next to the pectoral muscle and clavicle)
- Average (what gives V-shape)
- Rear (the one next to the shoulder blade).
Technique of execution SEATED CABLE FRONT RAISE
- Lower the roller to the level of your eyes and pick up the rope handle. Exercises can be performed both sitting and standing. Sit in front of the simulator so that your arms are stretched out in front (horizontal position of the hands). This is the starting point of the movements.
- Then slowly start lifting your hands to the ceiling, your elbows should be near your ears and your hands should be divorced between each other, as much as the rope allows, this will turn on your front shoulder
- Hold in the up position for 1-2 seconds and slowly start to lower the rope of the simulator to its original position, do not chase after the big weights, this is an isolating exercise and the technique of performing is important here
Do 4 sets where you make 12-15 reps, do not forget the exercise is not forceful but insulating, and perform this exercise better at the end of the workout!