How TO CABLE CONCENTRATION CURL
Executing exercises CABLE CONCENTRATION CURL
1.When performing the exercise, the athlete’s elbows should look strictly to the sides. You can not move the elbows forward, since the load switches to the chest and there is no proper effect.
2. Usually, this exercise is performed standing, but if you perform it sitting, the biceps will contract more, because the position of your shoulders will be significantly lower than the blocks, respectively, the elbows will be directed to the sides and up.
3. If you want your bicep to stretch more, with the brushes removed from the shoulders, the hands should be rotated so that the palms at the end look forward. With this, it is advisable to unbend the arms to the end, giving the biceps more stretch.
4. This exercise can also be performed with one hand. To keep the balance and immobility of the case, grasp with your free hand over the edge of the simulator, and the other perform bending.
5. To carry out this exercise I recommend 3-4 approaches for 12-15 repetitions.
Technique of execution CABLE CONCENTRATION CURL
1. Before starting the exercise, attach the handles to both cables of the crossover. Then grasp both handles, first for one, then for the second.
2. Slowly bend your arms in the elbows (you can fully straighten), feet shoulder width apart – this will be your starting position. You do not need to go back or forward as if doing an exercise on the chest. Stand strictly parallel to both racks of the simulator.
3. Take a deep breath, hold your breath, bend your arms in the elbows. When driving, hold on tightly to both handles, or even better, use the gloves for the gym. Strong grip will help you concentrate more on movements, and perhaps, will allow you to do more repetitions, which plays a very important role.
4. When the brush almost touches your deltoid muscles, pause for literally 1-2 seconds, minimizing the head of the biceps.
5.Make smooth exhalation, return to the starting position. The body in this exercise should remain stationary. Only biceps work.