How to Back & Bicep Exercise Proper Form
Seated One-arm Cable Pulley Rows
If you are looking for new sensations in back training, then the Seated One-arm Cable Pulley Rows is perfect for this. The main advantage of this movement is that you can better reduction the widest part your back, and also stretch it more qualitatively. To do this with two hands is unlikely to work out so well.
Exercise is isolated, so you need to do it in the middle or at the end of your back training. Technically, the exercise is not very difficult, but it should give priority not to the working weight, but to sensations and technology, without which it loses any meaning. Adding the Seated One-arm Cable Pulley Rows, you can improve the width of your back by improving your proportions.
Exercise Options One-arm Cable Pulley Rows on pic below (Exercises for the Back)
Perform Single Arm Cable Curl to Face
Perform Single Arm Cable Curl to Face – is swinging the upper and middle of the biceps, the upper forearm. It forms muscles of the biceps and thickens its middle.
Executing exercises Single Arm Cable Curl to Face
- Take the cable of the training apparatus in one hand with a simple grip (palm looks at you);
- Sit on the edge of the bench. Straighten the torso, straighten the shoulders and chest, pull in the belly. Slightly bend in the lower back, stretch the muscles of the waist and fix this position of the body until the end of the set;
- Take a deep breath and stop breathing. Shorten the biceps and, bending the elbows, slowly pull the handle with the cable toward you upwards;
- At the top of the exercise, the palms are facing the ceiling;
- During lifting the cable to the biceps, do not move your elbows and fix them on the sides of the torso;
- When the brushes are at the level of the top of the chest, stop for a couple of moments and strain your biceps even more;
- While breathing out, slowly lower the knob with the cable, in the starting position, alternate with the pull to the belt, this is splits exercises, this is Back & Biceps.
Do 3-4 approaches in which there will be 12-15 reps