BARBELL STANDING LUNGE
STANDING LUNGE – this is a powerful exercise for the buttocks, it really purposefully bombs this area and gives them a distinct form of the ball
BARBELL STANDING LUNGE: FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
The Lunge with the barbell on the shoulders refer to the basic exercises, since several important muscle groups can be worked out at once. They have such advantages:
- Through this exercise, you can improve balance and coordination.
- Lunge help improve overall strength and increase muscle mass of the legs.
- Through exercise, muscle leg separation is removed, as well as muscle imbalance. As a result, the symmetry of the muscles will improve, and the lagging and small units will be able to catch up.
- By supplementing the program with attacks with the barbell, you will improve the effectiveness of other exercises, such as squats with a barbell
- Exercise will help improve the mobility and flexibility of the hip flexors.
- The Lunge improve the activation of the muscles of the buttocks, help to increase the volume of the adductor muscle of the thigh.
- Exercise improves the strength of the muscles of the bark and allows you to create a strong muscular corset.
- Regular execution of Lunge improves balance and increases muscle stability.