🔥 HOW TO HIP RAISES
🚨 Initial position:
- Set the bench so that it does not move.
- Prepare the barbell by loading the required weight and putting it along the bench. It is advisable to wrap the barbell with a towel or a soft cloth in the middle to alleviate the pressure of the projectile on the thighs.
- Stand between the bench and the bar, then take the projectile and lift up straight.
- Sit on the bench, putting the barbell at the hip joints, you can raise the socks so that the barbell does not roll.
- Release the barbell, and with your hands lean on the edge of the backrest. Then slowly, keeping the balance of the body and the projectile, transfer the weight of the body to your hands, tear the buttocks off the bench, squat, and then to the floor.
- Move the feet forward (so that when lifting the lower leg is perpendicular to the floor), and with the shoulder blades rest against the back of the bench.