🔸Primary Muscle: Quads
🔸Secondary Muscles: Hamstrings, Glutes
When you executing squat, move the pelvis back;
- Take a deep breath while lowering and exhaling while lifting;
- Feet in any case, do not tear off the floor.
- Some, crouching, stand on tiptoe, this is a gross mistake, this can not be done;
- Your knees should not come close to each other, in this exercise your left and right knee are the worst enemies.
- Squatting, they should diverge to the side and not stand for the line of big toes;
Stand straight, feet should be slightly wider than shoulder width, feet slightly turned to the side. Keep your back straight: do not try to align it somehow or do something else, just keep it straight. Direct your gaze a little upwards, or look ahead in front of you, not downwards.