🚨REVERSE FOREARM CURL
Along with the biceps and triceps, a truly athletic view of the male hands is attached to the powerful forearms. Muscles of this part of the hands work to some extent in many exercises, but their target study requires a separate training.
Today we will talk about how to pump up the forearms.
Strong forearms are needed in certain types of martial arts, wrestling, armwrestling. Those who strengthen the grip, iron forearms are simply required. In the latter case, the muscles are trained very actively, especially the inner part of the elbow.
Technique of execution REVERSE FOREARM CURL
- Take the barbell with max. weight that you can do 8-10 reps;
- Become straight, knee together;
- Take the hands of the bar so that the reverse grip is formed, that is, the palms were pointing down;
- The hands down, the bar barbell is pressed against the front surface of the thigh, this is the starting position;
- Begin lifting the bar until reaching with the biceps 90 – 45 degrees. Movement should be smooth and measured. For one approach, you can do 10-15 repetitions. It is necessary to make 4 approaches.