🚨 TOP HUGE BACK EXERCISES
✳ MUSCLE: Back ✳️SETS: 4
✳️REPS: 10 ✳REST EACH SET: 90
HOW TO :
- Straddle the bar and grab v-bar handle;
- Pull the v-bar handle against the bottom of the bar and toward the barbell sleeve & weights;
- Holding the handle firmly, and maintaining tightness and position, you’ll raise your torso slightly to raise the bar a few inches off the floor;
- Try to keep this approximate torso angle throughout the lift;
- certainly don’t go any lower (until you’re finished and putting the weight down).
🚨 PIN LOADED PULL DOWN ❌WRONG VS ✅RIGHT
✳️Muscle: back ✳️Type : Compound
✳️Sets : 4 ✳️Reps : 8-10 ✳️Rest: 90 sec
❌Weight too heavy
❌Swinging to get weight down
❌Only completing half reps
✅Using appropriate weight
✅Full range of motion
🚨 V BAR PULL DOWN ❌WRONG VS ✅RIGHT
- To begin, select the appropriate weight and seat height. Take hold of the bar, sit down on the seat and slide the knees underneath the pads, ensuring you are locked in.
- Slowly contract the back muscles to lower the bar towards chest.
- Lower the bar until it reaches the clavicle . Ensure you maintain good spinal posture with feet flat on the floor for the entire lift.
- Slowly extend the elbows to return to the start position.
✳Muscle: Back ✳Type : compound
✳Sets : 4 ✳Reps : 8-10 ✳Rest: 90 sec