🔥 3 EXERCISES TO GET A WIDER BACK!
Muscles that work during back muscles
- Trapezius muscle of the back (top)
- The latissimus dorsi (middle)
- Rectifiers (bottom)
👉🏻 Exercise 1: Rear Lat Pulldowns.
✅ Use moderate or light weight.
✅ Perform 4-5 sets: 12-15 reps.
👉🏻 Exercise 2: Pull-ups.
Features of the technique:
changing the width of the grip, you can work out different parts of the back:
- the wider the grip, the stronger the widest are involved in the work, making the back wide;
- pull yourself up at the expense of the muscles of the back, not the arms – biceps are
- included in the work only at the top point;
- Do not pull the shoulders to the ears.
✅ Perform assisted pull-ups if needed.
✅ Perform 4-5 sets: 8-10 reps.
👉🏻 Exercise 3: Isolation pull downs.
✅ Use wide grip handle.
✅ Perform 15-20 reps.