🔥AB ROLL SS WITH REVERSE CHEST FLYE
The gymnastic wheel – is a very simple, but at the same time highly efficient simulator. Its main purpose is to strengthen the press. This device has almost no competitors, as it gives the maximum load on the abdominal muscles. Exercises with a wheel for the press will be able to perform even a beginner, and the result will manifest itself in a relatively short time.
🔥 How to pump up the press wheel
- Before the start of classes, dress in clothes that do not hinder movement. Put something soft on the floor – it can be a special rubber mat.
- Before doing exercises with a wheel for the press, be sure to warm up. In this case, aerobic exercises will warm up your muscles perfectly, preparing them for active training.
- A prerequisite is to observe the correct breathing rhythm. When the body bends, inhale, returning to its original position, exhale the air as much as possible. Each exercise must be repeated 10-15 times.
🔥 HOW TO:
- Stand on your knees in our case, we will fix the wheel between the feet and take dumbbells in our hands to load the pectoral muscles. Lean on the dumbbell with your hands and try to gently spread your arms to the sides and legs back at the expense of the wheel back and forth. Tilt the body forward as far as possible, then return to the starting position.
- Lie on your stomach and on your outstretched arms with the help of dumbbells, stretch forward. Transfer the load to the dumbbells and, without bending your arms, pull them towards you. Do not tear off your legs and bend. After a break, repeat.