🚨FULL LEG WORKOUT
#🚨 Exercises 1
- Targets: Quadriceps
- Equipment Needed: Leg extension machine
- Level: Beginner
🚨 Step-by-Step Instructions
Set up the leg extension machine so the pad is at the top of your lower legs at the ankles. Your knees are at 90 degrees. Select a weight that will give you a moderate load for 10 to 12 repetitions.
- Place your hands on the hand bars.
- Lift the weight while exhaling until your legs are almost straight. Do not lock your knees. Keep your back against the backrest and do not arch your back.
- Exhale and lower the weight back to starting position.
- Do three sets of eight to 12 repetitions.
#🚨 Exercises 2
🔥 Leg Machine Workout
✅ Most gyms offer dedicated reverse leg extension machines. There are seated versions as well as lying down reverse leg curl machines. Use proper form when using these machines, and do not try to lift more weight than you can handle. You should be able to do at least 12 to 15 repetitions using the proper technique, otherwise the weight is too heavy. Using these machines, try to kick your legs back towards your glutes, and slowly return to the starting position.
# 🚨 Exercises 3
🔥Leg Press Instructions
- Using a leg press machine, sit down on the machine and place your legs on the platform directly in front of you at a medium (shoulder width) foot stance. (Note: For the purposes of this discussion we will use the medium stance described above which targets overall development; however you can choose any of the three stances described in the foot positioning section).
- Lower the safety bars holding the weighted platform in place and press the platform all the way up until your legs are fully extended in front of you. Tip: Make sure that you do not lock your knees. Your torso and the legs should make a perfect 90-degree angle. This will be your starting position.
- As you inhale, slowly lower the platform until your upper and lower legs make a 90-degree angle.
- Pushing mainly with the heels of your feet and using the quadriceps go back to the starting position as you exhale.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions and ensure to lock the safety pins properly once you are done. You do not want that platform falling on you fully loaded.
✅ Caution: Always check to make sure that when you re-rack the weight the platform is securely locked.
✅ Variations: All foot stance variations described in the foot stance section.
Sculpting and shaping your glutes is best done by targeting the area with eight to 10 sets total per workout. Doing up to four sets of any one exercise, such as reverse leg curls, as part of your hamstring/glute workout. Exercise this area once per week. Each set should be 15 to 20 repetitions with 30-seconds of rest in between each set, and make sure you stretch before and after each workout.
# 🚨 Exercises 4
🔥 Dumbbell Lunges
🚨 Dumbbell Lunges How to:
- Stand with your torso upright holding two dumbbells in your hands by your sides. This will be your starting position.
- Step forward with your right leg around 2 feet or so from the foot being left stationary behind and lower your upper body down, while keeping the torso upright and maintaining balance. Inhale as you go down. Note: As in the other exercises, do not allow your knee to go forward beyond your toes as you come down, as this will put undue stress on the knee joint. Make sure that you keep your front shin perpendicular to the ground.
- Using mainly the heel of your foot, push up and go back to the starting position as you exhale.
- Repeat the movement for the recommended amount of repetitions and then perform with the left leg.