🔥FULL V-TAPER SHOULDER WORKOUT💪
✳REST: 90 sec
🔥 DUMBBELL UPRIGHT ROW
- Grab a pair of dumbbells with an overhand grip and hold the weights in front of your thighs with your palms facing your body.
- Keeping the weights as close to your body as possible, pull the dumbbells up toward your chest. Your elbows should remain flared out during the movement. When the dumbbells are at chest level (and not your chin), pause for 1-2 seconds, then lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
🔥 DUMBBELL SHOULDER PRESS
- First you need to adjust the bench, its angle should be from 60 to 90 degrees.
- Put the dumbbells on the floor and sit on the bench. Put the dumbbells on your hips. Press your back to the bench.
- Using a small pull, drop the dumbbells to shoulder level, this will be your starting position.
- Exhale and raise your arms up until it’s time until the dumbbells are near each other at the top, but don’t let them touch.
- Then slowly lower the weight, spreading your elbows to the sides, bringing the projectile to the level of earlobes.
- Cut the shoulders at the bottom and squeeze the dumbbells up again, squeezing the shoulders at the top of the amplitude.
- Make the required number of repetitions.
🔥 DUMBBELL LATERAL RAISE
- Keep your elbows slightly bent so as not to overload the ligaments. This rule is especially relevant when dealing with substantial weight.
- Fix the corner in the elbow. Changing its (angle) value in the direction of travel involves the triceps.
- Try to avoid jerking the dumbbell at the start. Perform dumbbell raising while standing in a slow manner and focus entirely on muscle work so as not to create additional impetus.
- Spread the dumbbells to the sides in a strictly vertical plane to “fit” exactly into the middle bundle.
- Use a weight that allows you to lift up with full amplitude and the right technique.
- Imagine that you have a jug of water in your hands, and you need to pour water at a peak point. In the people, this exercise is called “jugs”, since it is this view that makes it easier to remember the technique of execution.
🔥 MACHINE SHOULDER PRESS
Hummer simulates a barbell or dumbbell bench press at different angles, usually 45 and 60 degrees. This simulator will help you pump the upper chest and front deltoids. It has a device (pedal) to remove the weight to its original position. Expose light weights to warm up.
- Adjust the height of the seat so that in the initial position the hammer handles are at the level of your shoulders, and your arms do not “wring” back. If the seat is too low, your elbows will go very far back. From such a situation it is very difficult to begin the repetition.
- Help your foot lift the weight by pressing a special pedal.
- After the handles have reached the initial position – squeeze them with your hands (you can not completely straighten your arms so that the elbow joints do not click – leave a slight angle between the forearm and shoulder).
- Lower the weight back to a physiologically comfortable position. Repeat this movement 10–15 times – the warm-up is over. On the rise, do not forget to exhale through the mouth. Inhale air through the nose, dropping weight.
- Help lower the weight to the original position using a special pedal.
Set the working weight and do 8-10 repetitions in 3-4 approaches.