DUMBBELL BENT OVER ROW
What muscles work in DUMBBELL BENT OVER ROW ?
This exercise is perfect for an experienced athlete, and a newcomer who decided to bring himself in shape. Such a multifaceted effect consists in the fact that this training involves the most important muscles that bring health and beauty to a person. What are these muscles?
- Rotating cuff of shoulder;
- Muscles flexing the arm in the elbow joint;
- Trapezoid shoulder;
- Diamond-shaped backs;
- Straightening the spine;
- The widest back;
- External oblique abdomen;
- Gluteal – small, medium, large;
- The front and back surfaces of the thigh;
Technique of execution DUMBBELL BENT OVER ROW
The pull of two dumbbells in the slope to the waist (DUMBBELL BENT OVER ROW) – is an exercise from which you always need to start training. Movement is slow, smooth, without jerks. We breathe freely, we can not hold our breath. Exhale – tension, breath – relaxation! We control the breathing until we do it automatically. If you do not breathe correctly, doing this movement instead of good will be harmful.
- We take dumbbells, we make a slope forward before the formation of a right angle in the hip joints. We put the feet at the width of the shoulders and slightly bend in the knees. We keep our back straight, not bending.
- We lower the dumbbells to the outstretched arms and begin to pull them to the stomach, squeeze the shoulder blades. We lift the dumbbells at the expense of the force of the squeeze shoulder blades, and not the elbows.
- At the maximum point, we linger and return to the starting position.
- We Accent the muscles of the back. The sensation of a slight burning sensation indicates that the muscle is included in the work.
- We return to the original position. The number of approaches and the weight of dumbbells should be selected individually with the help of an instructor. On average, these are 3 sets of 12 repetition. Incorrectly selected weights of dumbbells can lead to injury.